3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Pg, 23 line 17 says
I sprint through the building so that I don’t loose them.
Not as exciting as I hoped it would be lol
At her old school, the green-for-wearing, pomaded future senators had practically oozed through the halls in the genteel hush that money seemed to lay over everything.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
Def love this